Get me outta here!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weekly Wishes





Weekly Wishes is a linkup to talk about your goals and wishes for the upcoming week, you can check it out over at The Nectar Collective.

Haven't done this in a while but I feel like it's a good way to keep track of what needs to be done and actually get things done. I write to-do lists but if they're in my calendar there's not really much of accountability going on...

Goals for this week 

PhD


  • Read thesis novels for one hour a day, 30 min Findley & 30 min Atwood
  • Write, write write. Ideally every day but I already missed two days so I'm just going with write. I'm having a bit of trouble getting the words right in this part of the chapter I'm working on but I know that I should just keep on writing and get my ideas on paper. I can always edit it later. I'm meeting my supervisor next week and my goal was to have this part finished my then as well.

 Reading

  • Finish Gated, the last novel for my Debut Author 2013 challenge which needs to be read by the end of this month.
  • Review the book once it's been read.

Movies

  • Watch another Oscar movie.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your goals this week! Enjoy your movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thesis is the whole reason why I seriously doubt I will make it through a PhD program. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete