Get me outta here!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Resolutions

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. For more info about the meme and how to participate, click here.

I'm super late but I only thought about the ten resolutions now so here we go.

Bookish Resolutions 2014

1. Read 75 books
I managed this last year, I hope I can do it again!

2. Participate in the Debut Author Challenge.
I had a lot of fun with this last year so I'm going to do it again. It's a great way to discover new authors and books.

3. Participate in the Back to Classics Challenge.
I decided to read some more classics this year. I was aiming for 5 but then I found this challenge and it seemed like a fun way to read some more diverse classics than just randomly choosing them so I upped my number to 10.

4. Collect the Literary Merit Badges at I Believe in Story.
Some of these are for books I'll read anyway, others are fun ways to branch out my reading a bit.

5. Write reviews shortly after I finish a book.
I have been getting better at this so let's keep it up.

6. Read and review galleys and books I won.
I don't have a whole lot of these that I have to review but it would be nice to finally read and review the ones I do have.

7. Read the four remaining books from my ten books I resolved to read in 2013
Two of 

8. Clear my to-read shelf.
Either by actually reading them or deleting them because I'll never read them anyway.

9. Participate in Bon's Book Club.
I don't think I'll be reading all the books because some aren't really something I'd enjoy but I want to participate in some of the discussions because there are some that I want to read anyway or others that seem interesting.

10. Keep my resolutions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment