Get me outta here!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels

 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. For more info about the meme and how to participate, click here.

Top 10 Sequels

1. Catching Fire  - Suzanne Collins
2. Second Helpings - Megan McCafferty
3. Insurgent - Veronica Roth
4. Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver
5. Through the Ever Night - Veronica Rossi
6. Unravel Me - Taheri Mafi
8. Under the Rose - Diana Peterfreund
9. Redwoodian - Alysia Gray Painter
10. Crossed - Allie Condie 

I don't really have a lot to say about my choices I guess, so only a list. I just looked at which sequels I really liked and with some I even liked them better than the first book in the series. Maybe I should start making these lists pretty with covers but I have to admit that I'm a bit too lazy for that.

4 comments:

  1. Catching Fire is on my list too. here it is http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-best-sequels-ever/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the whole Hunger Games series so Catching Fire had to be on it :)

      Delete
  2. 3 of ours are matching...Catching Fire, Insurgent and Pandemonium! They are all soo great.

    Here is my list @ The Big Book Binge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love all three trilogies, they're all awesome in their own rights.

      Delete